December 12, 2019News
Beginning of the 2020 season - COVID-19
March 24, 2020News
As you know, the Terego season was due to start next May 1st.
Given the increase in COVID-19 cases and the measures implemented by the authorities, it is possible that we will be forced to postpone the start of the 2020 season to a later date.
We will be following the recommendations of Public Health when making this decision. As the situation is changing from day to day, it is currently impossible to predict when Terego member travellers will be able to visit the hosting producers and make RV stops.
For this reason, the reservation calendars will not be accessible until further notice. We will re-open the reservation calendars when Public Health directives allow us to do so. We are assessing the situation on a daily basis and will keep you informed of any developments.
The current situation is unprecedented, and our priority is to make the best decisions to ensure the health of travellers and hosts. Like you, we sincerely hope that this crisis does not last long so that we can once again visit and support local producers. More than ever, we must stand together and support the local economy.
We wish you all the courage and serenity necessary to get through these difficult times.
Karine and Michèle, Terego co-founders.