October 5, 2021News
Job Opportunity - Social Media Manager
December 21, 2021News
Social Media Manager
Permanent job - $ 25/hour - 95% telework
Are you known for your creativity, writing and advanced analysis skills? Are you passionate about social networks and are you interested in agriculture and the RV sector? Would you like to join a dynamic team within a growing company? Then check out our social media manager role. We are looking for a creative and passionate social media manager, available full time days (35 hours a week) mostly teleworking. As needed, you will be asked to visit Terego network agrotourism sites to create audiovisual materials.
Key responsibilities :
- Monitoring our various website pages.
- Creating and publishing original content (engaging text) on our platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, writing blog articles, newsletters, etc.
- Be responsible for finding influencers relevant to different needs. Negotiate, in collaboration with management, their contracts, and provide creative and financial follow-up.
- Develop and implement visibility and content distribution strategies.
- Develop advertising campaigns.
- Carry out and interpret performance reports.
- Conduct community animation on social media and respond to customer comments and requests on social media.
- Ensure competitive intelligence on social media and other web platforms then communicate the results to the team.
- Develop editorial calendars.
- When needed, visit Terego network producer sites to develop attractive audio-visual material (photos and videos) to enrich the content on our internet platforms.
- Perform all other related duties.
Required competencies and skills:
- Post-secondary education in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing, community management, or any other relevant experience.
- French & English bilingualism and exceptional communication skills (both oral and written).
- Comfortable with technology: Mac environment, Office Suite, Adobe Suite.
- Computer graphics, photography and videography skills are an asset.
- SEO expertise and analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Business.
- Expertise in social media advertising portfolio management.
- Strong organizational skills, autonomy, attention to detail.
- Creativity and advanced analysis skills.
- Car (or RV) required.
- Knowledge of the recreational vehicle industry is an asset.
- More than 95% teleworking.
- Hourly rate of $ 25.
- Travel expenses reimbursed.
- Computer provided and cellular network charges reimbursed.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Deadline for applications: 19 January 2022.