SOLD OUT - End of 2020 Season Festivities (2)
The Event is already sold out, but you can register on the waiting list. If a place becomes available, we will contact you.
Terego brings you a festive end to the 2020 season! Come celebrate with us in a breathtaking setting and a friendly atmosphere. The owners of the Wilsy craft brewery will show us their little piece of heaven in the Laurentians, sharing their passion for horses and a few brewing secrets. Be there!
- RV parking (no hookups) from September 26 to 27.
- Guided tour of the microbrewery with the brewer.
- Visit to the stable and workshop on how to approach horses.
- For walking enthusiasts: a hike through the fields and maple grove, to take in the fall colors and a breathtaking view of the Lake des Deux Montagnes.
- Saturday evening: festive dinner of ribs and Wilsy beer (1 pint of beer included).
- Campfire and Chinese lanterns launch.
- Sunday morning: continental breakfast.
- Member, their spouse and child (12-18) : $72 + tax
- Child (6-11) : $22 + tax
- Children 5 years old and under: free
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES :
Tickets go on sale on August 8 at 9am. The event is reserved exclusively for Terego members.
The capacity is around 45 to 50 RVs. We will end registrations once this capacity has been reached.
Possibility of arriving on Friday from 4 pm, for an additional $12 per RV.
Event takes place rain or shine.
Exceptionally for this event, dogs will be allowed in the brewery's parking lot if kept on a leash.
Please note that in order to accommodate as many RVs as possible, we cannot accept motorhomes with a trailer.
No parking reservations on the terego.ca Internet platform are required on the part of participants.
This event is a presentation of Horizon Lussier.