The Loïs Bus gastronomic events
Different weekends during the summer of 2021 (see the calendar)
The Terego team is proud to announce its very first collaboration with Chef Loïs Desfarges for the summer of 2021!
At the wheel of his school bus, the “Loïs Bus”, transformed into a VIP restaurant, he will travel the roads from producers to producers.
At the turn of this « Route champêtre », you, Terego members, can enjoy it whether it is by reserving a VIP evening (4 course; $ 130; drink included) in his bus or a set of gourmet boxes (3 course; $ 60) in your RV.
To fully satisfy you, the menu will be sent in advance.
Gourmet Box 3 course
4 course VIP dinner with drinks
Any reservation of a VIP dinner or gourmet box with "Loïs Bus" results in an automatic reservation of one night at the host producer.
Here are the dates and producers where Loïs will be present; note that places are limited:
- Saturday, June 19th and Sunday, June 20th – Le Ricaneux, St-Charles de Bellechasse
- Saturday, June 26th and Sunday, June 27th – La Miellerie de Sophie, Notre-Dame-des-Pins
- Friday, July 2nd and Sunday, July 4th – Aronia super fruits, Princeville
- Saturday, July 10th and Sunday, July 11th – Fromagerie des Grondines, Grondines
- Saturday, July 24th and Sunday, July 25th – Distillerie Shefford / La Cabane in Boubou, Shefford
- Saturday, August 14th and Sunday, August 15th – Ferme Gijamika, Kamouraska
- Saturday, August 28th and Sunday, August 29th - Ferme Éboulmontaise, Les Éboulements
Other dates to come during the summer.