Celebrating the End of the RV Season with Automnal Flavours
It is time for apple picking and above all, time to enjoy the feast prepared by chef Gaston!
INCLUDED WITH TICKET :
- RV parking (no hookups) from September 28 to 29.
- Playground for children and mini-farm with animals.
- Field Tour by small cows train for the children; optional, at the expense of the participants.
- U-pick apples (and pumpkins if they are ready) optional, at the expense of the participants.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, hiking in a wooded area dotted with wonders to discover, leading to a panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River.
- Cooking a bannock on the fire.
- Glass of Gente Dame (Clos Lambert vineyard) and apple fritters on Saturday afternoon.
- Saturday evening dinner (bring your own wine): a gourmet buffet prepared by Gaston Couillard, chef and owner of Domaine l'Oie Toquée. A menu full of flavours will feature the famous Genest Farm crust ham, of which here is an overview (subject to change without notice) :
Squash cream and kale chips *
Broccoli and cauliflower salad à la Dijonnaise * Balsamic garden verdurette *
Pasta and tomato salad salsa *
Veal tartar with apples and oregano *
Goat cheese terrine with honey and cranberries * Gouda de Bergeron cheese *
Fish and seafood fricassee with herbs * Veal stew with mushrooms *
Green Beans * Potato gratin *
Ham in crust and spicy caramel sauce *
Bread and butter *
Fruit dessert and caramel sauce
- Sunday morning's continental breakfast, prepared by Gaston, our weekend chef, with :
Apple juice *
Chocolate bread * Danoises * Croissants *
Strawberry jam * Applesauce *
Yogurt * Maple syrup * Domain honey *
Cereal crunch and nuts *
Coffee and tea
OPTIONAL FRIDAY SPECIAL ACTIVITY: SHARING CULINARY KNOWLEDGE WITH CHEF GASTON
This optional activity will be held on Friday evenings from 5 to 7 pm. Chef Gaston will give a culinary demonstration and cook 2 tapas, including a veal tartar with apples and fresh oregano and tuna tatakis with spices, which participants will then be invited to taste while sharing tips and techniques. A wine pairing will accompany each bite. It's time to ask the chef all the questions that have plagued your kitchen for years.
Member, their spouse and child (12-18) : $77.95 + tax
Child (6-11) : $27.95 + tax
Children 5 years old and under: free
Non-member: $87.95 + tax
Optional Friday evening activity: "Culinary Demonstration": $34.50 + tax
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES :
Tickets are in exclusive pre-sale for Terego members from April 13 to April 19, 2019.
As of April 20, 2019, the sale will be open to the public.
The capacity is 50 RVs. We will end registrations once this capacity has been reached.
Possibility of arriving on Friday from 4 pm, for an additional $12 per RV. (Free if you are registered for the culinary demonstration on Friday)
Event takes place rain or shine.
No parking reservations on the terego.ca Internet platform are required on the part of participants.