Please read carefully our collection and protection of personal information policy before using the web platform.
Terego (« We ») pay particular attention to the protection of your personal information. We wish to make our experience on our web site www.terroirenver.ca (the « Platform ») and your utilisation of our services as enjoyable as possible. This policy aims at protecting the personal information of Terego Clients and explains how we collect, use and communicate your personal information on the Platform. This policy does not apply to employees’ and suppliers’ personal information.
1. Introduction. Use of the Platform is subject to this present Policy. If you access our Platform and use use it, you agree to be bound by the modalities and conditions described in this document. If you do not accept to be bound by these modalities and conditions, then please do not access our Platform nor use it.
2. Collection of your personal information. We only collect personal information which is relevant and necessary to establish, manage and maintain our relation with you and to finalise transactions that you make on our Platform.
Before using the Terego services, you need to register and provide your name, home address, email address and your phone number.
3. Use of your personal information. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Finalise transactions that you make on our Platform (please note that we use the external Paypal system/service to finalise your membership payment and that this service is bound by its own terms and conditions); and
Transmit to Producers the necessary information for your reservation of a parking space.
Your personal information will not be used for other purposes that those identified above, unless you provide explicit consent or if required by law.
4. Transmission of your personal information. We understand that, except in the cases and under the conditions described below, the transmission of your personal information to a third party requires your consent. We may however, without your approval, transmit your personal information if authorized or required by law.
Every time that we will have to divulge some of your personal information, we will ensure to divulge the minimum information required.
Please note that if the third party to which we transmit some of your personal information works in a foreign jurisdiction, local legislation may allow access to your personal information otherwise, without your consent.
5. Storage of your personal information. We maintain your personal information only for the period necessary for its intended use, to comply with legal storage requirements, and for the period necessary to the protection of legitimate commercial interests.
6. Consent withdrawal. You may at any time withdraw your consent to collect, use and transmit your personal information, subject to applicable legal and contractual restrictions, and subject to the transmission of a reasonable notice. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to collect, use or transmit your personal information, we will not be in a position to provide the services covered by this service contract.
You may withdraw at any time your consent to be so contacted, by sending an email notice with the term ‘ Consent withdrawal’ in the subject matter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Use of navigation software. During your visit on our Platform, it is possible that we use a particular feature of web navigation systems, known as « cookies», to anonymously collect information in order to establish your visitor profile on our Platform. A cookie is a small text file which contains a unique identification number identifying the navigator - and not the user - to our computers each time you visit our Platform.
Your use of the Platform allows us to automatically compile information relating to your user profile. We use this information to adapt our Platform to your preferences and to compile statistics on the access and use of our Platform in order to improve it.
If you wish, you may configure your navigator to warn you when you receive cookies, or to refuse them. You do not need to accept cookies to visit our Platform. However, if you refuse them, you may not be able to use some features of our Platform.
8. Data protection and accuracy. Terego has established a series of security features aimed at protecting your personal information against loss or theft, and against unauthorized perusal, transmission, reproduction, use and modification. These security features include reasonable physical, administrative and technological measures as related to the data sensitivity, use, quantity, location and support.
We also recognize that personal information needs to be exact, complete and up-to-date and we take reasonable measures to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of information being used or transmitted. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any significant personal information change that could take place during our commercial relationship. If you believe that your account has been tampered or misused or that its security has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
9. How to access and update your information. You have the right to ask for access and consultation of your personal information. You can also ask that your personal information be rectified if incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous, or if its collection, transmission or storage is not authorized by law.
You may also update your personal information at any time, when logging into your account on the Platform.
Any questions of concerns related to this Policy, or about collection, use or transmission of your personal information, including requests for access or modification, can be made to: email@example.com
10. Modification the present Policy. Terego reserves the right to modify the content of this Policy at any time. Any change made will be publicised on the Platform. The latest version date appears on top of the first page. We recommend that you print a copy of this Policy for your files and that you visit this section of our Platform periodically.