End of Season Rally at the Farm - September 30th - October 1st
September 30th - October 1st
The Terego End-of-Season Event Is Back for 2023!
Join us in celebrating the end of the season with us at Le Mangeoir farm, in the Montérégie region (QC). We promise you a warm and festive atmosphere. Chef Guillaume will cook up a fall-inspired country table and his accomplice Marie will teach you about their farm and its thousand flavours. Mark your calendar!
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TICKET :
- Self-guided tour of the farm and a rally/quiz activity Saturday
- Door prizes.
- Free activities: slackline and washers games Saturday and Sunday.
- Cider tasting of various products from La Capsule Temps.
- Saturday evening: festive buffet dinner. All meats and vegetables are products of Le Mangeoir for a guaranteed explosion of delicious flavours! Vegetarian option on request.
- An evening get-together around a campfire with a singer - storyteller.
- Sunday morning: continental breakfast and Yoga in the Fields.
- No-hookup RV parking from September 30 to October 1 is free for event participants
COST OF THE TICKET PER PERSON:
- Registered Terego member, his/her spouse, and children 12 years and over: $115 + taxes per person
- Children from 6 to 11 years old: $32 + taxes
- Children 5 and under: free
HOW TO REGISTER :
Tickets will go on sale on this page on June 13th at 9 a.m. The event is exclusively for Terego members.
The capacity is about 50 RVs, depending on their size. Registrations will be closed when this capacity is reached.
The event takes place over two weekends: September 23 & 24 or September 30 & October 1st. Please make sure to register for your preferred weekend.
The activity takes place come rain or shine. The farm is located at 6004 Chem. Ridge, Saint-Anicet, QC.
Terego's conditions of use apply during the event: the use of a barbecue and generator is not allowed; you must keep the premises clean; dogs are allowed only if kept on a leash; etc.
Please note that to accommodate as many RVs as possible, we cannot accept a motorhome with a vehicle in tow for this activity.
Participants are not required to reserve RV parking on the terego.ca internet platform as admission is through the purchase of event tickets.